Re: Adoption

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adoption
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:32:57 -0800
"Single  40 y/o  (but youthful looking) female with lovely Triumph Spitfire
seeks understanding single Triumph owning male for romantic evenings and
long country drives. Would prefer Spitfire, Herald or Stag-but any British
car will do. (MGs will be considered.) Please send picture of car."

Hmm...I think you may have hit on something there, Terry!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!