Re: Adoption

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adoption
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:39:16 -0500
I don't know about adoption...But I've been trying for months to "marry into"
another Triumph. As of yet, my advertisements seem to go unanswered.

"Single 30y/o professional male seeks understanding single Triumph owning
female
for romantic evenings and long country drives. Prefer TR6 and Spitfire, but
any
Triumph will do. Please send picture of Triumph."

Friends have told me that I have unreasonable expectations by stipulating an
"understanding female".

Maybe I should take out a "want ad" in Triumph World or Spitfire/GT6 Mag.
Hmmm...
Hemmings Motor News?

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500 (almost time for the O/D to get dropped in!)