Re: Gas boycott

To: Laura.G@141.com, susan@bearcom.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gas boycott
From: WyzeGuy555@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:32:24 EST

       i don't remember the last time i got gas from a station that was owned
       by an ameican...oh maybe the one on the corner down the street...
           no... thats not right, Habbib is still an Iranian citizen... oh
yeah,
       now i remember,  many years ago, when i was running a ''service''
       station,... my boss  was an american.....
           oh yeah,   also when there was a slow down in gas sales. we
started
        getting calls from the [ worried ] local reps. with expectations of
us
       boosting our sales... or maybe that we were lying....i don't  exactly
remember,
       but it was something to do with........if we don't order enough gas ..
       then they had to cut back on their orders, and their production,  or
they would
       have exess in surpluss..... which in any event, drives prices down
         of coarse at those times.. we were not the only station having these
problems

   any ways thats the way the tall bald goofy mobile was tellin it

      Pak     fontana      ca