Re: Nose up after front end rebuild on Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nose up after front end rebuild on Spitfire
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:18:16 EST
In a message dated 03/20/2000 12:52:34 PM Central Standard Time,
jambone6@yahoo.com writes:

<<  What can I do to level my car out a bit?  >>

Let's see -- you could put a GT6 motor in there!  Joe C. has one for sale...
Or a nice 289 Ford...

OK, seriously.  I think we need a bit more information. Did you use the stock
springs?  What year is your car (i.e., is it intended to meet the federal
bumper height standards)?  Did you torque everything up with the car still on
jackstands?

Scott