Tip for the day

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Tip for the day
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:35:26 -0500
Those of you with a lick of common sense probably figured this one out...
When you go out of town for a few days and you've no milk.
Do not attempt to substitue the milk in your Capn' Crunch with Baily's
Irish Cream.

I know baily's is milky and refreshing when it's been in the refrigerator.
But there are evidently some chemical compounds that interact between these
two substances which makes the combination completely unpalettable. (Unlike
the old standby of beer and rice crispies which we all know is delicious)

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spitfire (I remember to stop on the way back from the airport and pick
of carburetor cleaner...but could I get milk? Nooo...)
Maryland