Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety
From: Tim Wilcox <tw1@sunmuw1.MUW.Edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:33:01 -0600
I had a '72 850 Spider Sport (That meant it had an extra decal saying
Sport on the back) in high school. My girlfriend had a '76 Spit and I
must say that the Spit outclassed the Fiat. The 912 cc engine labored
and the cable windows were a constant nightmare. I did like the rear
deck lid that the top folded under. The rear engine configuration rarely
ventilated properly, so I had to take it easy in extremely hot southern
Augusts. People would come up to me and ask, "Is that a ...(pause)
hmmm."

Tim Wilcox
"Had to get a Spit of my own"