Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>, <SJagGo@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:08:10 -0800
Now, though, 850s are considered rare and sought after! I saw a goreous
restored 850 in Malibu a few months ago-just stunning! I would go for one!
(But, I've lived in Italy and have good Fait Karma)

As for the x 1/9 I had a friend in Napoli who had one and really 'tricked'
it out-fantastic! And even after he got a real Ferrari, he kept his X
1/9-and drove it quite often. The X1/9 is considered the baby ferrari-as
Spitfires are considered "baby jags" over there.

I used to drive a friends X1/9 regularly when I lived in Italy, and that car
was FUN!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!