Re: Gearbox cover woes -- latest wrinkle

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Gearbox cover woes -- latest wrinkle
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:40:41 -0000
Hi Jeff
When you get your old top back have a look at it and see if it has the boss
cast on the top, if it does you could get the hole drilled and tapped to
suite a switch, not necessarily the correct one, possibly the type from a
single rail box as these have a smaller thread size and would probably be
easier to do.

Graham.