Re: Seat Help

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Help
From: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:17:44 -0800
I think it was Joe Curry who suggested that my broken recliner mechanism
may actually be a broken frame.  Bingo.  Not too hard to get to, and
I'll be able to splint it and reweld it ok, but the seat back foam is
just crumbling away.  I'll try to by just a seat back foam from BRNW or
such, but in the meantime, can anyone tell me if I can use the passenger
seat in place of the driver's?  I seam to remember a thread a little
while ago about "handedness" in seats.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Gardner
'79 Carmine REd with o/d (and points) (;^>