Re: Brake m/c "tipping valve nut"

To: spitlist@gte.net, foglew@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Brake m/c "tipping valve nut"
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:39:40 EST
Hi Guys,
Most of the cheapie hardware places have sets of 3/8 ratchet drive Allen
wrenches in the extra large sizes.  $3.99 to 4.99 for 6-8 different sizes.
Another alternative would be to take a large bolt and attack it with your
grinder until you have an approximate fit to the nut.  Insert and unscrew.

Bill Brockschmidt--I've done it both ways.  The large Allen attachments are
the way to go.  While I'm looking for Joe's backplate and Dean's anti-roll
bar, I'll try to find out the correct size.