The Secret Is Out!

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Secret Is Out!
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:41:59 -0500
Well, those people at Hemmings and the TV show My Classic Car are going to
ruin it for all of us! 8^)

 I just watched the episode described on the following page.

 http://www.myclassiccar.com/episodes/006103/index.html

They've identified the Mk I and Mk II Spitfires among Hemmings Motor News
Top Ten Overlooked Classics as well as the 62-64 A-H Sprite and Mk I
Midgets. We already knew that, didn't we?

I guess this means an increase in the cost of cars, parts, etc. Those of you
with lots of parts cars, nice drivers and show quality Mk I and II Spitfires
have just seen your investments increase in value. Congratulations!

Tom Shirley - Chattanooga, TN
"currently Spitless"
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/