New Manuals for sale

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New Manuals for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 07:40:35 -0700
I got this from one of the former list members who asked me to pass it
on.  Looks like a real find for those in need of manuals.

Please reply directly to him.

Regards,
Joe

-----------------
Hi List!
"I have discovered that I can purchase new copies of Spitfire manuals:

Bentley's       GT6 MK 1,2,3            $43.15          +Shipping
Haynes (3)      Spitfire '62->'81       $16.15          +Shipping

I am willing to pass them on to anyone who wants them at my cost, which
is (said above) which includes my local sales tax.  The only other
charge will be for shipping costs.  If anybody is interested in taking
advantage of these books EMAIL me off line and I will provide further
details and payment instructions."

        E-mail me at:       ebk@buffnet.net
Thank you for your time.  -Cosmo Kramer

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer