Re: Denver area listers

To: "Mike Ginter" <mginter@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Denver area listers
From: "rbonilla" <richard@bonilla.com (no spam) (no spam)>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:20:38 -0700
i am in the boulder area...i can loan you the tool...however, i have never
used
any "outside shops" for work on my car...did all work on y own...i just
put fresh plugs and lean the card "way out" before doing the test...
never had a problem......

richard / colorado

http://www.richard.bonilla.com/spitfire.htm