Re: Moving On

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moving On
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:46:54 EST
In a message dated 02/22/2000 9:18:10 PM Central Standard Time,
bmunts@integrityonline12.com writes:

<<
 I'll second.  I may be tempted to make a run to Elkhart Lake for an event.
 Haven't been to the track since the '92 CART race I worked.  Oh, I'm in the
 Southeast since I'm in Huntsville, AL....90 miles south of Nashville.

Way to go, Bill!  Plus, Road America is HUGE and has enouph space for half a
million Spifires in addition to whatever event is going on at the time.  Lots
of camping available and Milwaukee is less than an hour away with plenty of
hotel space.

Moved, seconded -- all in favor, please say "aye!"

Scott (the chair entertains NO discussion -- we've had plenty of THAT ;-)  )