Re: Moving On

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moving On
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:57:59 EST
Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us writes:

<< Patrick is already receiving our member info (I believe he asked for them
 last week) and working on getting them posted at the website.  A list of
 events that we could "piggy back" on to would be useful.  There are pros and
 cons of this approach.  It might get the first gathering off a little easier
 this year.  I posted my location and a few proposed a few events/ locations.
 Others could do the same.  Then we could reach a consensus on a time/place.

 Terry Banbury

I was thinking that Patrick's request was for pics for the Rogues
Gallery/Hangar, but, if that's the enrollment form as well, so much the
better. But, if the CGI issue he mentioned before is not resolved, though,
maybe we should wait for that before inundating him with names and addresses.
Patrick?

As far as places to go, here are my East Coast suggestions:

Vintage Events
Watkins Glen Historic Races June 1-4 (Pup tent Time)
Race At The Base Virginia Beach, VA May 5-7 (accomodations plentiful around
there)
May 20-28 is Drive Your British Car Week, maybe we could coordinate
get-togethers around the country for that week.

Tom B.
80 Spit