vintage spitfire ads

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: vintage spitfire ads
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:30:10 -0600
Hi all,

I've avoided the logo debate as much as possible, but will vote and
participate.  My "contribution" to the cause will be to scan and transmit
copies of my '63 to 80's Road and TRack  Triumph related advertisments.  I
<hope> this is not copyright infringement, as I am only "sharing" my
collection with friends - - and nobody is going to profit, and nobody will
lose revenue, right?!?

I have a few scanned already, and am sending them, on request, so long as
the traffic is reasonable.  One requestee is apparently preparing the NASS
webpage or parts thereof.

Dave T

...in a balmy 42 deg Winnipeg, just finishing a bbq.  In february?