Another NASS get together idea - pass the baton

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another NASS get together idea - pass the baton
From: "Doug Waldron" <DWALDRON@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:26:17 -0600
Here's my thought once we get the geography/chapters sorted out:

Have a chapter start a log book and/or scroll and/or disposable camera and
arrange to meet with a neighbouring chapter to hand it off. Each chapter
than adds to the 'baton' and makes arrangements to pass it along. Progress
can be tracked on the Web. We should be able to lap North America once a
year and have an excuse to get together (as if we need one).

Doug
'78 Spitfire