Re: Restoration progress

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>, <HD50EL@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration progress
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:54:19 -0500
Patrick, thanks for the tip.  I am currently in the middle of that job as
well.  Can someone answer is the back lip of the battery box angled up where
as I would have to bend the back of the new battery box to fit the angle of
the firewall on the back side?  Or has the firewall been distorted through
the removal process.

Patrick Bowen