Re: Suspension bushings

To: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Subject: Re: Suspension bushings
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:51:06 -0000
Hi Roger
I think in the message I sent before I may have been confused as to which
part of the job you were doing, I thought you were referring to refitting
the components with new bushes to the brackets on the chassis with them
being too long to fit between the lugs, I hope I didn't cause too much
confusion, Sorry if I did.

Graham.