Only slightly off topic

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Only slightly off topic
From: Zach <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:19:03 -0500
Greetings fellow pre-NASC members,

I was just wondering if the boundless knowledge could be of use yet again.
You see, I'm traveling to England, well, London to be precise, next week
and was wondering what all I should be sure to see and to avoid.
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to make it to Coventry to see where the
old factory lay, so that may have to wait until a later visit.  Hoping to
maybe even see some of the crazy Subaru Impreza's which they sell over
there as well (You've gotta have some modern car in mind for, er,
practicality, right?).

Anyways, any and all suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated!

(And I also put in a vote for Des Moines, Iowa for a convention of some
sort... two votes Paul, we're in the lead!)

Zach Zaletel
70 Spit Mk III
http://www.freespeech.org/zach

-+-+-
I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a
lot of money."