Re: Only slightly off topic

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Only slightly off topic
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:18:15 EST
In a message dated 02/14/2000 11:20:16 PM Central Standard Time,
zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca writes:

<< You see, I'm traveling to England, well, London to be precise, next week
 and was wondering what all I should be sure to see and to avoid. >>

Way too much to see to do it in one trip!!  I was there with my wife in
September -- 10 days -- didn't scratch the surface.  What to see depends on
what you like.  I enjoy history, so I went to places like the Tower of
London, rebuilt Globe Theater, Bath and Stonehenge (OK, so Bath and
Stonehenge isn't exactly London, but I needed an excuse to bomb halfway
across the country in our rented Mini Cooper).  We didn't even get started on
the museums proper.  Cars?  Tons of stuff, but try TSSC to see what's going
on when you're there.  Hell, rent a Mini Cooper at London Airport Rentals (I
couldn't find a Triumph to save my life).  Music?  Always something good
going on. Theater?  Too much to mention (but do the Globe).

You'd need months to see what's to be seen.

Scott
Scottbarr8@aol.com