RE: Catalytic Converters

To: "'Bowen, Patrick A RP2'" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: RE: Catalytic Converters
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:41:40 -0800
I noticed that this place also sells remanufactured ZS 150CDT4 carbs for
about $190 - $210.  I am thinking of getting one for my '79 or are there
better sources someone knows about?.  Has any one on this list purchased
from this outfit and if so what were your experiences?

Thanks.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)