seat covers

To: kenwc@pacbell.net
Subject: seat covers
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:39:14 -0600
>Is this something
>an amateur should leave to pros ?
At the reasonable prices most upholstry shops charge, I'd let them do it.  I've
gone both routes and found that a pro makes much better looking seats.  You
should be able to get them done for $50 or less for both seats.

>Another question for the group. I have two  pieces of >rubber weather-strip,
>each about 28" , for the 'A post' in the doors. Not a >clue what that means.
>When I took the doors apart, there was no >weather-strip. Any ideas ?
Could you be talking about the seals for the door window to windshield?  They
just cut to fit and glue on the windshield.