RE: How many are we?

To: "'Tburke4@aol.com'" <Tburke4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: How many are we?
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:30:35 -0500
I agree.  This list is extremely helpful and supportive and very club-like.
The social aspects are the only thing that is missing.  I'm not too big on
those kind of things, though.  I wouldn't want to collect dues, etc.
Actually, the list serves a clubs purpose quite well.  I suppose someone
could come up with some artwork for a North American Spitfire Club logo and
the stickers and hats could be made up.   Any ideas for a logo?

Terry Banbury
Mk III