Re: Need advice

To: reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Subject: Re: Need advice
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:16:52 -0000
Hi Reid
It sounds to me like there is something the matter deeper inside, it could
be that the plate is warped or it could be sticking on the splines also is
the pivot pin still in the hole on the side of the box opposite the cylinder
as these have the habit of falling out. If it has fallen out it is possible
to realign the holes and drop a long bolt down through until you take the
box out at a later date when you can install all the new bits. if the pin is
missing ask and I will go into detail on the remedy.

Graham.