Re: Master brake cyl

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master brake cyl
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:28:33 -0500
OK

I just dug out my "rebuildable" spare which is from a '72 MKIV. It has been
sitting for awhile. The rear piston did not want to come out either, by from
previous experience I knew there was nothing holding it. So I placed the
open end down on the bench and applied about 60 pounds of air pressure to
the rear reservoir hole and blam it came out!!

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV