Re: Upholstery

To: dick lee <dickandalice@i2k.com>
Subject: Re: Upholstery
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:59:24 -0800
. I will be getting mine redone this fall and was
>thinking of having the center section done in cloth to make the seat
>cooler to sit on when car has been sitting all day in the sun.any
>comments please.
I had mine re-done, with black marine vinyl and red cloth inserts.  I have
had cloth inserts in the center of the seats, and seatbacks for twenty
years, and would not have it any other way.  No burning of the legs (ask my
wife) and much cooler in the summer.  And I think it looks great.  Also, in
my onion, it sets off an otherwise boring all black interior-

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)