Re: Hub nuts -- the debate rages on

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Hub nuts -- the debate rages on
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:39:49 -0000
HI all
If using a crows foot on the end of a torque wrench please be aware that it
will increase the torque from say 40lb/ft to 40lb/13inches due to the extra
length added by the crows foot. Don't ask what happens if you use them at 90
degrees to the lever I'm too knackered to get my head round that at the
moment.

Graham.