New (relocated) Rogues Gallery

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New (relocated) Rogues Gallery
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:12:45 -0500
Well, with everything that has happened over the past few months, life has
been hectic, but as promised the new Roques Gallery is up.  There have been
few changes so far, but slowly the page will take on a whole new look.  The
input page is not currently working (will fix that this next week) and I
still have many folks updates to place, these too will happen.

The new URL is http://www.jacksonville.net/~spitfires

I have new things planned, but since it is taking so long I thought it best
to place it as it is and work from there.

Please include this link, or change, the rogues gallery address in your
links to reflect this

Patrick Bowen