Y2K? Who cares. I'm thinking about NOW!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, Studebaker@egroups.com, kitcar@egroups.com
Subject: Y2K? Who cares. I'm thinking about NOW!!
From: Sptfire318@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:27:16 EST
Does anyone really care about Y2K? I'm having enough problems paying off my
Christmas bills. Will the power go out? Well, mine will, as I can't afford
the electric bill. Will there be mass destruction and possibly terrorism? I'd
say...yes. At least if my friends get what I sent them. A rock, some old
shoes, used underwear, etc. Will all the computers crash? No, at least the
ones in my car(s) won't, for 3 reasons:
1: In 1953, there were no computers, so my Studebaker is safe.
2: By 1969 there were computers, but Germany wasn't aware of them. So my VW
is safe.
3: In 1973, Britain STILL had no idea what Silicone was, so my Spitfire is
safe.
    Will there be problems with the water system? Probably, as in my Sim-City
game, around the year 2000, surfers kept clogging my pumping station's pipes.
And with all these people jumping off bridges and such, I'm sure there will
be even more people. And besides, I've already stocked up on beer, so who
needs water?
    So am I worried about Y2K you ask? HELL NO! I have it all figured out!!

                                            Have Fun,
                                    James "HYBRIT," "Woodie," "etc."