Re: Re: moon that oh

To: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: moon that oh
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:02:05 -0500
Article in this weeks ="Old Car Weekley" = in Sept. 1899 a passenger
departing a trolley in N.Y.C. was run over by a automobile and this became
the worlds first auto fatality, the auto was driven by Arthur Smith, seems
he's still running around recklessly, L.G. glad you know how and when to
"Howl"keep on enjoying it.  "FT"