RE: Re: moon that oh

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: moon that oh
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:00:49 -0500
Message #1 text written by Laura Gharazeddine
>and taking a look and maybe a howl.<

Message #2 text written by nikolai jaremka
>here in east aurora, NY, we've been getting sonw every
night since monday.<

 Another Message text written by Alan Lemen

Laura,
Sounds like you need to get out more after dark..... Right Arthur.<

comment #1   I attended  a two year community college that occupied  some
buildings of a psychiatric hospital. On some evenings specially during full
moons one guy would howl. Any relation?? >8*b

comment #2 I hope that sonw storm don't come dis way. That New England...
8*o

comment #3 She may get lost, you know how girls are when driving. He says
ducking and weaving and running to hide. >8^0

the arthur