Re: Spitfires at LeMans

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfires at LeMans
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 11:46:17 -0500
They were actually Spitfires - the top was a fiberglass (IIRC) add-on for
aerodynamics - it is NOT the same as a GT-6, though the shape is fairly
similar. They had 4 cylinder engines. Triumph World Magazine had an article
on these cars sometime this past year - I'll look up which issue when I get
home tonight.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit.