Re: squeeky loose steering

To: shmitty99@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: squeeky loose steering
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:26:17 -0500
I don't know nuthin 'bout no squeek, but the telescoping (if it's the
telescoping I read about) is the kind that you don't really want to
experience -- it happens when the vehicle stops suddenly (like brick
wall suddenly) and the driver and attached parts of the cockpit close
the distance to the now-stationary forward bits of your now-LittlerBC.

Donald.
HTH :)