Re: Upgrades

To: "Phil Johnson" <spitfire.man@virgin.net>, <SJagGo@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Upgrades
From: "RON E KRANTZ" <RKRANTZ@Prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:37:48 -0500
Phil,  You can turn an early crank with scrolls into a 1300 crank by using
National Seal "redi-sleeve" part no. 99287.  This is a thin sleeve that can
be pressed or LIGHTLY tapped onto the back of the crank.  It comes with an
installation tool.  Then get a mk.III rear main seal and housing and your in
business.
You can do the same thing to the front sealing surface of the front pulley
with part no. 99162.  This will get rid of the groove that developes over
time from the front main seal.
Ron
ReK Racing