Squaretail hard top for sale

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Squaretail hard top for sale
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:11:53 -0600
I have a factory hard top, in very good condition, that I would like to sell.
I purchased it last spring thinking that I could use it in the late fall and
early spring to extend the time I could drive my '77 Spitfire.  Unfortunately
I found out this past weekend that I can't drive the car with the hard top
installed.  I'm just to big for it.  With the soft top up my head is touching
the canvas, not fun but ok.  With the hard top installed I can't even sit in
the car!

The top is Inca yellow, but needs to be repainted.  No rust, all glass and
seals in good shape, headliner is dirty, but intact.
  $250 plus shipping.  If interested please contact me directly at
PMostrom@aol.com

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'