Re: non-lbc

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: non-lbc
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:51:47 -0600
Fred,

1.  Hidden toothpicks will help them stand up quickly.  Then dip them in
clear liquid plastic.

2.  Buy new plants.

3.  Paint will cover the window sill.  Rebuilding the house will also
solve the problem.

4.  Give your VCR to a stranger, toss some stuff around in the house,
including the plants on the ground, and claim someone broke in?

5.  Blame it on the cat?  Used the plants as a litter box?

Useful info, I know.

Brad