Spitfire owner near Clintonville, Wisconsin

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire owner near Clintonville, Wisconsin
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:00:05 -0800
Hi, I got an email from a high school student who is embarking on a
restoration of a mark III.  He lives in Clintonville, Wisconsin and I was
wondering if there was anybody on the list who lived near there.  It's good
to know local spitfire owners... If nothing else but for morale support...
Let me know and I'll send you his email address

                                                        -Huw

 Huw Upshall            Email:
                               home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                               work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                        http:
                               home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'