Interior color choice

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior color choice
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:48:16 -0800
Judgment question for you all.. What interior color to choose.
I am painting one of my spitfires back to it's original carmine red color.
The original interior color for this was beige.  However, my other spitfire
which is BRG already has a beige interior.  I don't really want to have both
cars have the same color interior so I was thinking of installing a black
interior.  Anyhow, I have had several complaints from immediate sources.
What do you guys think?  Install black or beige?

 Huw Upshall            Email:
                               home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                               work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                        http:
                               home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'