RE: list and burned on the net.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: list and burned on the net.
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:30:43 -0500
Even though I have years of experience working in the automotive service
arena, I have found a wealth of information on this list.  Technical
information, how to's, DON'T DO'S(!) as well as camaraderie, humor, and an
escape from the daily grind here at work.

Now that I am working in the computer field I understand the costs involved in
maintaining a list such as this, what with hardware and software costs, and
the huge commitment made by the people running the service.  I feel that
Mark's request for support is more that reasonable and my subscription is on
the way.

As to the other 'hot' issue on the list.....

I would like to take a quote from the film "Ghostbusters II".  At the
beginning of the film the 'Ghostbusters' are on trial.  The judge, in his
closing comments, wishes that he could:

".....reach back to a more enlightened time, and have you burned at the
stake!"

Those who take advantage of lists like this and the contacts made through it,
not only rip off those that they con, but also all of us.  Only through trust
can this kind of world community work.

I carry a keychain with a passage from the Old Testament of the Christian
Bible...

"The righteous man walks in his integrity, and his children are blessed after
him. Proverbs 20:7"

Maybe that's why I no longer work in the automotive service field.....

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'