Re: Rimmer

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rimmer
From: RIBJEN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 07:47:48 EDT

The free shipping was on a flyer which Rimmer mailed out to me.  The flyer
talks about the sale on one side and has an order form on the other side.
The order form can be filled out and faxed.  I just called and talked to them
in person and told them that I received the flyer.

About ordering with this special from the web...... I could not figure out
where in the online order form to tell Rimmer that I had received the special
flyer.  There may be a spot for comments.  I did not want to try and have it
backfire on me.

I have their cataloge and it seems that I'm on a mailing list to receive
these specials.  The last one was good if you spent 75 pounds (about $125).
I also dont mind waiting for parts as my spit is not a daily driver.

Bob Berger - '78 Spitfire FM760001U