Re: Moving to NH

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moving to NH
From: "Matt Van Benschoten" <mvb@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:00:29 -0400
Terry,
About 30mi north of Boston, in Wenham MA, is Burnett's Garage. The owners
name is Don. I suggest taking a trip to this shop. Any British car lover
will find this place interesting. It is an original MG & Austin Healy
Dealership. Don's father started the Dealership back in the 50's. I would
put Don around 65 or so. When I was in college, in Boston, I worked for Don
to pay the bills and get cheap parts for my Spit. This was in '92 and
hopefully he is still there. Maybe I will scan in some photos of this shop
and of my spit the next time I'm home. If you need more information just
drop me a note. Writing from Telluride Colorado and dreaming of driving my
Spit in Michigan.

Regards,

Matthew Van Benschoten
mvb@voyager.net