Re: electric fan

To: "Earl Smith" <earl56@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electric fan
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:41:02 -0400
Hi Earl,
you can check out my elec fan setup..
typical 'Pep Boys' auto parts store Hydan(sp?) fan
but I trimed it down so it would fit better.
...can't remember if I used the 10" or 12" fan
I think it was the 12" just measure your rad. from tank to tank
Take a look at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/v_engine.htm
near the bottom of the page is a full descrip. of my setup
(had the same problem ... fan through the radiator)

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver  http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com