Re: Web site update - added "photos" section

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Web site update - added "photos" section
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:21:18 -0400
"Victor B. Michael" wrote:

> Tom, et al.
>
> Actually, it may have been missed, but there is a link to a "slide
> show", which displays larger versions of the pics in a "remote" browser
> window. I could have made it more obvious, but if you look under the
> section title in the black column, you can see the link.
>
> Let me know if those pics are large enough!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vic
>
> Tom Shirley wrote:
> >
> > Nice layout! If I had time, I'd put the tips archives into a format like
> > that. It'd be nice if the pictures were thumbs though so we could see an
> > enlarged version. Maybe rev 2, right! 8^)
> >
> > Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN
> > 1982 Royale RP31M Formula Ford (BAD DOG Racing)
> > 1978 Triumph Spitfire
> > http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080

I found 'em and thought they were plenty good size.... great site....
again....

Cheers,

--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
Blackbird Association
Member #1263
***************************
Charter Member
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.tlc-brotherhood.org/
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
***************************
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249
Sawadee Home Page http://www.khonkaen.com/vfw/index.htm
***************************
Life Member Air Force Association
http://www.afa.org
Life Member Air Force Sergeant Association
http://www.afsahq.org/
SpitList
1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500
FM43376UO - Daily Driver