Re: Haynes Wiring Diagrams ("Control Unit"?)

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Haynes Wiring Diagrams ("Control Unit"?)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 21:10:25 -0500
While we're on the topic...
What the hell is the large circle in the diagrams containing 12 numbered
contacts?
This thing is just lower-left of the center of the diagram. Someone has
mentioned in their Bentley, it's labeled as a "control unit". My latest
guess was the main splice point (or junction) within the entire wiring
harness.

Any help appreciated!

Vic