Re: Propshaft query.

To: "Paul McMullen" <paul@bessacarr.freeserve.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Propshaft query.
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:59:26 +0100
This propshaft is original, mine has the red and yellow paint on the end of
the shaft in the bit hidden by the coupleing.  It's not servisable like
normal CV's, and I did not remeber seing a grease nipple on mine, maybe
added by the DPO.

As far as I was aware, it should move with ease, but not have any play in
the circular motion.  Also you can role it in a circle like you can role
your head, but it's harder to get it to move it in a swiping motion nodding.
Best way to describe it!

Basicly leave it alone if at all pos, get a diffent propshaft, or get a
normal UJ head welded in place.

James