RE: Minilite Wheels

To: "'Mike Ginter'" <mginter@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: Minilite Wheels
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:09:56 -0600
Mike- We run 185/60x13s on the racer on 13x6 rims. We run 2 to 3 degrees of
negative camber front & rear and only have interference problems on the
bonnet lip. The racer is lowered to about 2" clearance, so on a road car, I
don't see how there'd be any interferences. We just put on some new
panasports and they're 13X6JJ. The JJ designates an offset which is
compatible with the spit's suspension geometry.
Mark Haynes
'65 spitfire vintage racer
RMVR #162