Re: Anoraks and Trainspotters

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Anoraks and Trainspotters
From: William Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:46:52 +0100
I've not seen the film (I meant to, but never got around to it), but
from what I remember at the time, the kids took drugs because the only
other thing to do was trainspotting. Anyone remember more????
        Cheers,
                Bill

Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou wrote:

> Now, can you explain what this has to do with the movie "Trainspotting"?
> The characters in that film didn't seem particularly anal-retentive...

    /============\      William Mark Davies,
   /              \     RF Approvals Engineer,
 _/                \_   Motorola GSM Products Division,
/  \______________/  \  16 Euroway, Blagrove,
\__/ _____  _____ \__/  Swindon, SN5 8YQ, UK
\____________________/  Mobile      :  +44 (0) 7971 626491
 | |              | |   Email       :  William.M.Davies@motorola.com

" Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does
not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss
also looks into you. "
                           Friedrich  Nietzsche