RE: Exhaust pipes

To: "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust pipes
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:28:18 -0400
Sadly, mine has done nasty melting to the rear bumper as well from running
WAY rich for a 2 hour drive to get home this summer. I'm switching to
chrome!

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)