RE: Triumph Spitfire Conversions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Triumph Spitfire Conversions
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:06:07 -0500
Back in high school I drove a '64 Rambler 'Country Classic' wagon equipped
with an overdrive.  According to the manual all you needed to do was let up on
the gas and pull the OD handle out.  Made travelling on the highway a lot
easier on what was esentially a pickup truck with a station wagon body
(interstate speeds back then were 75 mph).

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
 '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'